Saturday, August 21, 2010

❤ Sadness ❤

My lovely weekend is spoiled!!
Sooooo freaking boring today.
What kinda of weekend is this?!
Friends all hilang diri, busy with their own stuff.
My BB?!
Message awhile then stop message then message again.
While he is busy watching movie. *FYI, he love to watch movie lots*
While Im so freaking bored.
I did some putt zhai gou again. :)
This time was not bad I think.
Cause it taste soooo nice. *for me of course*
My bro delivered 2 pieces for my BB to his house.
And he says, too wattery.
But I think it was alright!
Aaaaaaaahh~ Whatever.

Night again.
Bee.Orrh.Arrr.Eeee.Deee = B.O.R.E.D
Had my beloved daddy 's home cooking nasi lemak today.
With fried chicken gizzard. *Yummy*
12.57am
I felt so effin' moooooooooody.
Cause my BB enjoy playing his dota and forget about me!
Nevermind.
Then I purposely sent him a message.
Told him that Im going to sleep.
And he sent me goodnight!
Baby, do u know Im actually very angry?
You dont even know that time I was in a angry mood.
And you still continue playing your game.
Can u please care my feelings more?


.you break my heart today.

No comments: