Tuesday, August 17, 2010

❤ Memorable ❤

Today 's exam paper was soooo COOL
English I & II and Sejarah II
English paper was not bad. I can answer all the question easily~ =)
But for the Sejarah?? 
*ahem* 
Obviously, I dunno what am I writing actually.
Just creating own stories there. =)

Get a sweet suprise from my BB again.
Thats makes me little touch.
Cause I observe that, thatday my indian classmates playing with the 'thing'
and I ask my BB to buy for me to play too~
But he said to me, " Kid stuff you want?! Childish laaa~ ".
And then, I stop making noise of asking him buying that for me anymoreee.
But today, dunno whats wrong with him
Suddenly in a good mood
Early morning went to the sweet stall there buy the 'thing' for me
Seems like soooo curious what is that 'thing' Im keep mention about rite??

Taaaaaaaaaaaa-daaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

"BLOWING BALLOON "
Ladybird brand



He makes me remind of my childhood memories.
I buy this always when I was in kindergarten.
Cant believe it~
Im 7-teen years old now, but I still can play with this kiddo stuff. =)

Love u so muchii my baby boy~ 
Mwah* Mwah*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am from India and I cant seem to find it anywhere. Can you please suggest me an online site from which I can purchase it.