Sunday, August 15, 2010

❤ Spm Trial ❤

Goooooshhhhh!!
Tomorrow was the most important day for moi.
I gonna become crazy now.
Did not prepare well yet.
I just read some novels bukit kepong and konserto terakhir only.
Firstly, I decided to open my books.
Paying attention on it.
But I really CANT!!
Cause I really hate books alot.
Oppps!
I think I should not say I hate them now.
I should say I LOVE them.
Lovely bookies. :*

FYI.. I just back from Genting.
Attended Justin Lo 侧田 Live In Genting 2010 Concert.
It makes me so effin' high on thatday.
Really enjoy it. :)
Sunday means today 150810
Wake up early morning and ate breakfast with parents at Hainanese Restaurant.
The food was not bad.
Makes me soooooo freaking full. :)
After that, walk around First World shops.
Drop by PDI Concept Stores
Cassandra brought 2 pairs of shoes from Vincci.
And I get a PINK Roxy Polka Dots Slipper. *kinda cute* ;)

Okay! I got to go and do my revisions now.
Now I now why people always says, " TIME IS PRECIOUS "
So, I must read all those BM/History thingy first.
Chaoz.

p/s: Would update the pichas as soon as possible

No comments: