Sunday, August 22, 2010

❤ Cam Whore ❤


Sunday is actually a family day for everyone.
But unfortunately, today I almost spended half day with my babe sister.
We play with webcam and cam whore sikit.
Perasan-ing there. LOLs
Kinda syiok!
And we recorded "something" too.
*Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Its a secret.
I cant leak this secret out yet.
Just wait until passed August.
I may post it to here, someday. XP

Damn tiring today.
And I haven do my revision for stupidest addmaths.
SHIT!
Gonna rush like hell later. :(

Tomorrow might be very enjoy!
Have a 2 hours break for us.
So, decided to go Terminal II to hang out or something.
Not sure yet!
But I know, it will be fun.
Hahahas

Aheemm*
Out of my topic already.. Come back come back!
Here's are some cam whore picha.
Shock?!
Surprise for someone
Act CUTE?!

No comments: