Thursday, August 26, 2010

❤ Understanding ❤

Idk why I feel so moody right now.
Just felt like wanna cry with some really loud sound.
But I think is so stupid for me to cry for this kinda of stupid stuff.
No point huh!
Do you know something?
When I feel really effin' moody.
I'll sure blogging.
Idk why, I just treat blog as my diaries.
It makes me feel more comfortable after I spamming all my nonsense here. =)

Why am I moody right now?
Arguements with BB? *definately no!*
Get bad results? *of course not! lazy teachers*
Scolded by parents? *noonoonoooooo! they love me lots*
Everything is a NO!
The problem is actually myself.
Idk why, I just feel uncomfortable right now.
I need my baby here with me.
I need a hug from him.
I need him to care me more.
I need him to pay more attention on me.
I need him to understand me more.
I really do need him right now!!
Althought sometimes a couple really needs some breathing space.
And thats what we call "私人空间" a.k.a "PRIVATE SPACE".
But Idk why, I just love to message with him nor call him and talk some craps.
Sometimes I do feel myself so ignoring.
I think better dont think too much!
I really need some rest right now.
Goodnight everyone.
Muacksss!

Oh yah~
Today was my babe sister 's birthday.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
We as ur beloved sisters already made a surprise for you.
Just wait for the right time okay?
xoxo

No comments: