Saturday, September 18, 2010

❤ My love story ❤





~*Our relationship*~
My baby boy and Moi
We knew each other since Form 4.
First day of Form4 life, we do not know each other.
We do not talk and introduce ourselves too.
Cause he has a girlfriend at the moment. I have a boyfriend too.
So, we talk less.
I only joined some pretty girls in my class and we get along too.
When around Jan 09+, he broke off with his girlfriend for some reason.
After that, he joined me. and we became brothers.

When we're in Form5
We talk lots of secrets between relationship.
I had arguements with my ex boyfriend.
Ex said he wanna break up with me, cause of some religion thingy.
I told him my love problems. and he settle it for me.
I felt so comfortable to be with him always.
Had a wonderful barbecue party at kinmi 's house on Jan.
He care me alot, he barbecue food for me to eat.
So, Imma like queen there. No need to do anything.
At the moment, I felt hes in love with me.
BUT, Im scare to think about it. cause we're brothers wut. lols
We took some pichas. not lovey dovey at all~!
After that, my friend uploaded our pichas on fb.
and my ex saw it. he was so mad and argue with me. and he said Im slutty, playgirl and so on.
I was so hurt. cause he always misunderstood me.
At school, my ex dont even come and see me when recess.
We only meet when we hav choir practice. and the one always accompany when recess is my baby boy.
Hes not my boy. yet he always accompany recess and after school.
Sooooooo, we finally broke off!!

When its Feb, CNY drop on 14th Feb = Valentine 's Day
I went to my baby sister 's house for house visiting and get ang pau. Hes there too~
Every single house visiting I went, hes also there.
I feel happy to see him. Idk why. maybe Im in love. =)
So, we started our happy moment there.

When its March
Exam week.. we talk less again.
Getting bad results cause of playful attitude. and he concern me alot too~
After that, we get together on 18th March.
He called me and ask me to be his girlfriend.
I think sooooooooooooo long and finally. I accept!

When its April
We are sooooooo super duper hyper lovey dovey couple.
Everyone knew we're sweet couples.
Lots of people jealous about us too. =)

When its May
We argue alot and alot and alot.
We get so farddup in our relationship.
We felt wanna break off at the moment.
But we dint. due to our strong love feelings. hahas.

When its June
Longgggggggggg holiday~
We meet less, talk less and even message also less.
Due to he went back to Kay Elle.
And we have lots of arguement again.
20th June = My 7-teen Birhtday
He surprising me. cause hes back!
I get a lovely present from him.
" Silver Pearl Bow " necklace from Vincci
We had Toy Story III movie too.
Enjoyable!!!
This was my first time celebrating birthday with boyfriend.

When its July
Had our half marathon run together.

When its August
Long holidaysssssssss again.
He went back Kay Elle.
So less meet each other.

When its Sept
We 're so lovey dovey now.
Having lots of enjoyable and happy moment always.
Thanks baby for appreciating our relationship always.
I love you

Happy 6 months Anniversary baby boy


No comments: