Saturday, September 18, 2010

110910
Baby engying sister 's barbecue birthday party
Wonderful marinated chicken wings, cocktail sausages with cheese/black pepper, fried meehoon, fruity salad, mashed potato with black pepper, sotong balls with veges are prepared nicely.
Eat until your stomach could burst easily. fyi* Im a great eater. XP
Have a walk with baby boy and babe sister laiying and her boy.

150910
Barbecue at Cassandra 's place.
Busy eating no pichas.

160910
1 Malaysia Day
Its a public holiday for everyone in Malaysia.
My boy came to my house to accompany me.
Cause Im alone.
Thanks baby boy. Mwah*

170910
Had a wonderful trip with my baby, cassandra, brother, tai yong.
We went to Pee-Dee for fishing.
That was so effin' fun.
Even thought I dint fish.
Cause its too tired to hold a heavy fishing rod.
Took some lovey dovey pichas with baby boy.
7pm sharp go home.
Something happened between this trip.
Its a wonderful trip for me actually, cause I knew Im hard to hav a trip with my baby boy.
So, we appreciate it alot.
But something happened. I get scolded by someone.
In my mind, when Im get scolding. I was just thinking " NO ONE is PERFECT! "
Not everyone have to be same as you. Im not talking you said all those things are wrong.
I know u're saying these is for my own good. not for you.
But please, think carefully before u judge.
Im just want to be happy with my boy, I knew hes not PERFECT guy.
But I do love him, cause I knew he appreciate me too.
You do not know how much he love me and how much I happy to be with him.
Cause u're not me, you could not feel this in your life.
Thats my life style. Im big enough to know what I want in my life.
So please, dont judge him infront of me anymore.
I really cant take it.
Im actually very upset on thatday. Im so lost!
I admit I cried after the moment.
Baby boy called me and concern me.
No one could understand this kinda of feelings I having now.
Even thought already passed 2 days.
BUT.. I would not forget this incident FOREVER!!

No comments: