Saturday, April 10, 2010

♥ Super Bored Sundaé ♥

Can u believe that [ME] did not go out whole day?!
ITS WEEKEND.
I did not step out from my door of my house
EVEN to the car porch!
ITS so unbelievable to me~
I sat infront of the comp whole day

FACEBOOKBLOGGERNUFFNANGYOUTUBEGOOGLEMSNTWITTER

Last night was awesome
Movie with bii
*Clash Of The Titans* 6/10
After movie
Went Wazar Maju for supper
Limau ais kurang manis + Roti Kosong *me*
Teh-O ais limau + Roti Kosong *bii*
Full of monkeys there watching Negeri 9 V.S Kedah football match
Shouting here and there
Plus my bro and bii also clapping hands and SHOUT OUT LOUD
Me and Lingyin covered our face *paiseh-ing*
IN THE END.............
FINALLY...............................
Negeri Sembilan WON! ;)
Proud to be Negeri 9 people *hahas*
12am++
Fetched bii home
12.30am reached moi home sweet home

Remove Makeup→Change Pyjamas→ Sweetie GN msg to bii→zzzzz

No comments: