Thursday, April 8, 2010

♥ Get Touched ♥

Yesterday's Ekonomi extra class canceled
Hurrayy!
So, went over to Terminal One with bii and hendricks
Stop by McD grabbed a Sundae Cone and share share with bii *tee-hee*
Leave McD at 2pm sharp
Bii accompany me wait for daddy under a small bushy tree + HOT HOT weather *sweat gila*
Waited almost 30mins
Dad only arrived
Ku, dah biasalah! Always LATE LATE LATE
Sometimes idk what takes him so long for fetching me home~ *pissed off*


TODAY
Wake up early morning_brush teeth_wash face_sch uniform_breakfast
Same time arrived school with bii
Thennnnnnnnn
Assembly starts_Assembly over
*SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED*
Guess what?! Itsssssssssssssssssss *spot check*
DUHHHH*
Stupid prefect took my liquid paper *sobs*
My bag full of stuff that can rampas 'ACTUALLY'
Example: Nivea Strawberry Lip-gloss, Sunplay 130SPF Sunblock, Disney Piggie Sanitizer
But too bad~
I have many excuses for it ;)
Bii bought me Choki-Choki Choco+Milk *happpyyy*
Kinda touched cause he told me something before he gave it to me
him so muchiiiiii
Okayy~!
Its time for me to get out of HERE
After watching American Idol
Gonna go for my sweet bed and had my sweet dreams
Goodnite everyone
XOXO

No comments: