Friday, September 3, 2010

❤ New Toy ❤

Hi everyone.
Im back here.
Few days dint update my bloggie already.
Due to: Lazyness and ideaness. Lols

Ahemmm*
Kinda bored with my this "After Trial Holiday".
I was absent for school almost 2 weekies already.
Geng horr?
First time in my school life that I skippie school for 2 week.
Even I get dengue / chicken pops, I also dint rest so much!
Thats really a longgggggggggggggggg leave for me. *wink*
Most of the time, I only lock myself in my room nor house only.
I din even get out from my house.
Ermmmmm.. I meant my skin din even get a chance to absorb " Photosynthesis "??!
Arrrrhh... Whatever is that!
I just dont give a damn of it. o.O
PEACE OUT!

Oh yahh!
Few post passed, I had mention about my new toy right?
Here's the picha of HER!

* Sony K750i with Minnie * Hp mini with White rabbit bii
* Choco cookies with Teddy bear

No comments: