Monday, August 9, 2010

❤ IM officially BACK! ❤

Ohh Gosh~!
I have been so so so so long dint update my blog already.
And now, readers. IM officially BACK!! :)

Hmmm.
What should I start my post right now?
About my life?!
Okay. Okay.

This week..
Is my final week of doing my revision for my SPM trial examination.
160810 is my first day of examination.
FYI , I knew I gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeee badly. :(
Especially my addmaths and accounts
Can u imagine that? I can get 10% below for such a irritating subject.
Cool right?! LMAO~

Anddddddddddddd..
This week was HOT!!
Saturday = 140810
IM going to meet with Justin Lo
Wooooohooooo~
This was my 2nd time of watching concert.
So excited.
BUT too bad~ IM going to bring my books along up the hill.
Such a ' wonderful ' holiday for ME!! ;)

Alright.
I gotta go now~
I just woke up not long ago.
8.55am now and my bb still sleeping like pig.
Okay.
Chaoz

No comments: