Wednesday, May 5, 2010

♥ Nervous ♥

Today 5th May known as Wednesday too
My D* day *very curious bout D* day rite?*
THAT 's my disaster day
Why I say so?
Cause every wed I would suffer for 2 period means 1 hour for my Account class
My 'beloved' account teacher, always like to disturb me
Asked me lots of question and makes me *speechless*
IM so TOTALLY PISSED OFF!!
Arrrrrrggggghhhh*

No extra economics class today *hurray*
So, went dating with moi bii bii for ice-creammmmmmmm
YUMMY_YUMMY
We lick, lick, lick and lick the ice-cream until so enjoy
SUDDENLY.. someone rosak-ed our sweet time
Wanna know who?!
My 'beloved' teacher appeared
OMFG!!!!!!!
I dunno why am I so scare and nervous..
Tiba-tiba automatically cover up my face with my both palm
and moi bii bii still showing his happily sweet smile with her
Really let him gek seiiiii
*duhhh* betul

Heard from my classmates that my beloved sweetie Vicky babe is in Hospital now
Wanted to visit her
BUT, she said no need..
Haihhhhhh..
MISS HER LIKE CRAZY~!!
Hope she get well soon and I get to see her in school
Take care my loves one C=

BIG PROMOTION FOR ALL OF YOU~!!!
*NEW* PRINCESS NUDY and SUPER NUDY
RM 50 included postage and FREE colour lens case
HURRY UP!!!!
ORDER NOW~~~~~~~~!!

No comments: