Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥ Lazy ♥

Am I crazy with Flowery stuff?!
YES!! I AM~

Had been so long nvr update my blog already
Readers, do u miss me? *hahahas*
Now.. Gonna update again! =)

In the one week school holiday
My schedule was totally FULL!
Monday - Went to Jusco for buying some gloceries and food for BBQ
Tuesday - 7am-10.30pm I was at school for Choir Half-day Camp + BBQ *awesome day ever*
Wedsday - REST! *peacefully*
Thursday - Steamboat at babe laiying's house *teehee*
Friday - Alamanda SHOPPING! *kinda bored*
Saturday - FOODTIAM *lim-teh with bro, lingyin and steaphy*
Sunday - Babe laiying came my house for gossiping *biasalah for girls love gossiping*

BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN?!!!
Arghhhhhhh! Bored~
Hate schooling sometimes
Luckily still have my beloved bibi inside class sitting nxt to me
Can chit-chat with him
IF not..
Aiksssss
I will definately get even more and more boring =(

Today,
Ekonomi extra class canceled
-Lunch with Biii and babe laiying + Alex

Thats ALL for now~ =)

No comments: