Monday, June 8, 2009

♥ Suffering ♥

New BIG spec

Our drink =*

Don't GRAB my wan-tan.. ARGHH!

Peaceful

I had been suffering from yesterday morning til now~

My area here.. dunno what happened! Cant onlinee.. Makes me FREAKING crazy of it..Nvm.. Nvm.. Nvm.. I told myself~ Cause Im going out wid L.Ying & Alex to watch MOVIE!!Wanted to watch ' The Night At Museum '.. But too bad.. FULL d~~ Siennnnnn.. FINALLY decided to watch.. ' MONSTER vs ALIEN '.. =X But.. Quite nice larr~ Not too bad! Love those monsters.. DAMN Q =P

2 comments:

★•●❤²Y0ñ9³❤●•★ said...

Haha, Nice ler, u go jusco celebrate your birthday.. haha.. hmmm,haha.. this 2 weeks holiday so sienz..Haha, anw i gratx early happy belated birthday ^^.. haha.. your present i will giv u.. <333 xD haha...1 more thing hor, your blog is really nice.. everyday can get new thingy at here.. haha.. so i will came to your blog when i online.. 1st thing online msn then sure come to your blogs.. check see got update anything new thing or not ma... haha.. ok lar.. in the last i wan to tell de is hope u happy everyday xD.. And update more new thing for me to noe ya.. ^^



From:Shin Chan or ★•●❤²Y0ñ9³❤●•★

♥ I Luv Pinko ♥ said...

huhh?? but not really celebrate only laaa~ ok ok saja.. haha!